TM “HONEY WAY” – the only producer in Ukraine that produces raw honey and has a patented technology for its packaging
Production is certified by the HACCP system
it is honey that has not been subjected to heat treatment, pasteurization or filtration during packaging in consumer containers.
What is the difference between RAW HONEY from ordinary honey?
- May contain oxymethylfurfural – a carcinogenic compound formed during the heating of honey, and increases the risk of cancer.
- Exposure to temperature destroys antioxidants and enzymes, reducing the healing and antibacterial properties of honey
- May contain antibiotics or counterfeits
- Raw honey crystallizes, acquires a dense and opaque consistency, as contains intact pollen grains
- Contains intact propolis, amino acids, enzymes, volatile aromatic compounds, vitamins, antioxidants and antimicrobial enzymes
- Honey remains alive and retains its maximum nutritional and medicinal value